Thursday, January 1, 2015

Tsum Tsum Thursday: Mickey Mouse

The first tsum tsum reviewed on Tsum Tsum Thursday is...Mickey Mouse!! Mickey was my first tsum tsum and he was the one who really started my obsession! Tsum tsums can be bought online at Disney's website, in the Disney store, or at certain stores in Disney. This size (the mini) retails for $4.95, and there are many to collect. He is 3.5" long and is round. I kind of think he is shaped like a hot dog!! :P Mickey is made of a very nice soft material. His face consists of just his 2 eyes and a nose, and his 2 round ears sit adorably on top of him. Half of him is black, with a light skin-tone color for his face, and the other half of him is red, like his pants would be. He even has a cute little black tail!! In addition to that, he also has 2 adorable white hands (or gloves) and 2 little black legs.

Here is a picture of Mickey from the front. His sweet little face is what won me over. :)

Side view- You can see his little "arms" and "legs" here. Hee hee I just think they are too cute! His black little tail is adorable too!!



Back view- OMG I just love his little tail!!
This is also a back view, but it also shows his ears, and I kind of think it's cute. :)
Another side view- This really gives you more of an idea of how big his features are.
Other side view- Once again, his adorable little gloves and legs are there but you can also see his 2 tags.

There are 2 tags attached to his body...this is 1 of 2...

...and tag 2 of 2. If you look closely, you can see some characters on the tag. My guess is they are Japanese, since tsum tsums are from Japan.

 Mickey also had another tag on him, but I cut it off before I could take a picture of it, but I'll include it in another Tsum Tsum Thursday.
Now, for my opinion on him...
I will be rating him on 5 things: play value, pose-ability, price, quality, and overall satisfaction.

Play Value: 4 out of 5
Although Mickey is very cute and adorable and fun to admire, there isn't endless things to do with him. However, I still enjoy him very much. On thing that I love to do is stack up a few of them, make pyramids, or even play jenga with them! It is also a lot of fun to just bring them along with me when I am going places.

Pose-ability: 1 out of 5:
Truthfully, he is a stuffed animal, and since he doesn't have any limbs, I can't exactly pose him. That is why I had to give him a 1 in this category.

Price: 5 out of 5
Mini tsum tsums only cost $4.95, which I think is a good price for them considering their size, abilities, and play value. They are inexpensive and a nice thing to collect if you don't want to invest a lot of money into something.

Quality: 4.5 out of 5
Mickey is made of a very soft material. The only reason I gave him a 4.5 is because his "fur" can sometimes get matted. It really isn't a big deal, and I know that he is actually designed this way, but it just bugs me a little bit at times. :P

Overall Satisfaction: 4 out of 5
Believe me, I do adore my Mickey tsum tsum. However, certain little details prevented me from rating it a 5 out of 5. One thing was that he can't really be posed too much. I also an not too crazy about how his "fur" can look at times (although it is made to look that way). Other than that I think he is a wonderful addition to any Disney collection, tsum tsum collection, or just something small and fun to have around!

I hope you enjoyed this review! Comment below what tsum tsum I should review next!

No comments:

Post a Comment